What was the most surprising thing you found out while researching/writing your latest book?
Researching Manhattan Kansas, for a scene in My Undead Mother-in-law, I wanted an abandoned ICBM missile site nearby. I found one only half an hour away!
Why did you choose this setting?
I try to set my books in places I’ve been to.
What’s unique about your world?
It’s exactly like our world, except there are super powerful unkillable zombies in it.
How real do you think the science is in your book?
All my science is hard science, based upon current technology.
What did you include that you wish was real today?
Actual ability to genetically engineer bacteria so that it could be used to replace human body tissue–and make zombies.
Anything else you would like to share with our readers?
I started the series the month I retired from 37 years as a programmer, systems analyst, and project manager. The idea for Zombie Turkeys came from eating a fried turkey and imagining it coming back to life.
Links for Andy:
- Amazon author link www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M3Q35H1
- Goodreads author link: www.goodreads.com/user/show/62757670-andy-zach
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AndyZachAuthor/
- Author blog: http://zombieturkeys.com
- Youtube channel for Andy Zach: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XPh_PxStl07dPhLpbolFw